I am so excited to FINALLY begin my new blog, The Tidy Teacher Talks!
My business logo!
I hope to accomplish several things with this blog. But before I get into all of that, let me introduce myself! My name is Amanda and I am, obviously, a teacher!
Me at Halloween last year :)
I LOVE anything to do with school. I am obsessed with school supplies.... sad, but true! I have a passion for creating lessons, anchor charts, posters, worksheets, and teacher crafts! I am working on building my Teacher's Notebook and Teachers Pay Teachers stores. I will be listing freebies on here as well as my Facebook Page. I will post links to both of my stores and Facebook page at the end of this blog. (My TN store currently does not have anything in it as I just signed up there).
I am a travel junkie! I have been to 16 countries and I cannot wait to see more! I have thousands of pictures, but I'll only share a few (well, 9 to be exact...) to spare this blog from being too long! :)
My traveling buddies!
Me, Monique, Ansley, Lindsey, and sweet Rose!
Palace at Versailles in Versailles, France.
The Louvre in Paris, France.
The Eiffel Tower at night!
Beautiful walkway at Parc Güell in Barcelona, Spain.
Neuschwanstein Castle near Füssen, Germany.
(Disney fashioned their castle after this one!)
Mirogoj Cemetery in Zagreb, Croatia.
Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna, Austria.
Beautiful view in Prague, Czech Republic.
In addition to loving teaching and traveling, I am a HUGE animal rights advocate. I try to donate as much as I can to Angels Among Us Pet Rescue, a local rescue group that I follow. I also donate to the Humane Society of Forsyth County. I have adopted pets from both of these organizations and I love that they work so hard to save and find good forever homes for a variety of animals.
My husband and I rescued Roxy in March.
She is a Dachshund/Chihuahua Mix.In addition to my creating and animal loving hobbies, I also enjoy cooking and finding new gadgets and gizmos to use at home and at work (school). I love to cook just about anything, but I adore baking. It makes my heart happy! ;)
Made from scratch yellow cake
with homemade buttercream icing!
My blackberry cobbler :)
I am always looking for the latest and greatest products to use at home and in my classroom. I will be adding product reviews and give you my absolute honest opinion. Honesty is the best policy and I also want to show off some of the goodies I have found along the way!
Be on the lookout for my first review:
Erin Condren's Gold Edition Life Planner
And last but not least, let me introduce my other half, Kyle. We just celebrated our one year anniversary in May. Here are some of our fantastic engagement and wedding photos! :)
These pictures were taken at the old school house
at our church. Our dear friend, Michelle, took these shots!
She is amazing! :)
at our church. Our dear friend, Michelle, took these shots!
She is amazing! :)
These four pictures were taken at our venue, Waters Mill,
in Dahlonega, GA. Our photographer, Jim Sheppard, was so much fun!
These are just a few of the many shots I adored from our wedding!
Well, I hope y'all enjoyed my introductory blog! Please follow me because I will be doing give aways and updates on traveling tips, recipes, teacher products, reviews, and much more!
Here are the links to my Facebook Page and TPT Store:
The Tidy Teacher Talks
Teachers Pay Teachers
Have a Tidy Day!
Amanda


















No comments:
Post a Comment